Printing, Roll Label
Custom Full-Color Roll Labels, High Quality Printing for less!
- Clear BOPP consists of Glossy Clear Polypropylene 2.3 Mil which has a permanent adhesive that sticks effectively to a number of surface types. BOPP is oil and water-resistant but we only recommend it for indoor use.
- White Flexible Vinyl (Permanent) The white vinyl is 3.4Mils thick which has a permanent adhesive and is quite substantial. It’s well suited for applications where better durability and strength is required or where extended direct exposure to the elements is a concern. For outdoor use.
- Estate #8 Textured (Permanent) A great choice for wine bottle labeling, gourmet food items or high-end beverages. As a white premium paper stock, it is not as water-resistant or durable as BOPP but does have a permanent adhesive.
Oval, Circle, Square round-corners, and Rectangle round-corners.
The adhesive is a kind of glue on the rear of the label, which with moderate pressure applied, makes the label stick to the surface where the label is placed). A label using this type of glue can not be removed without the label getting damaged or leaving residue on the item it’s used on. This adhesive usually holds very well to numerous corrugated, paper and plastic-type material but isn’t guaranteed to work with every application. Labels using this general purpose permanent glue does apply at temperature ranges as low as 25 degrees – 35 degrees Farrenheit. It has a service temperature range of -50 degrees – 150 degrees Farrenheit.
We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS, .AI, .PSD, .JPG, .PNG & .PDF.
All file formats must have a minimum of 300 dpi (dot per inch) resolution.
Images designed for the web typically cannot be used for printing as they have a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at 350 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality.
All color artwork and/or images must be provided in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
All black & white artwork and/or images must be provided in grayscale color mode. We offer white ink as a 5th color on Clear BOPP labels.
Please create your print-ready files by adding .1875″ bleed to each and every dimensions (or .09375″ bleed on all 4 edges for rectangle or square roll labels). As an example, 1″ x 1″ roll label with bleed should be 1.1875″ x 1.1875″. Please design your files on our templates to guarantee proper bleed. Request a template > Template Master
After we receive your uploaded file(s), we will review each file. If we find any problems with your files, we’ll contact you, otherwise you’ll receive a link to your PDF PROOF to review within 24 hours (excluding Holidays).
Please use our templates to build your files correctly.
Important: Prices include a single proof.
- Labels ought to be kept in a cool dry climate-controlled space
- If labels are stored where they might be subjected to humidity, they ought to be plastic wrapped or kept in fiber boxes for protection. Store your labels in a humidity controlled space 24 to 48 hours prior to applying.
- Do not open your packages right until you’re ready to utilize your labels.
- Do not stack boxes of labels greater than 4 high. Stacking fewer than 4 high can prevent packages from getting crushed and causing harm to the labels.
- Do not double stack skids that contains packages of labels
- If banded on skids, split bands to relief tension on labels.
Our printing service can save you time and money!
Whether you are a sole proprietor, mid size business or large publicly traded company – we can save you time and money. Thousands of companies rely on us to produce their custom printed full color Brochures, Flyers, 16pt Business Cards and 16pt Postcards… We deliver superior print quality on time and in line with almost any budget. You’ll find this commitment to excellence runs throughout our company. We welcome you to experience it firsthand.
Roll Label Printing services, free pickup/Drop off in Arcadia near Pasadena and Monrovia LA county Los Angeles California.